My name is Goharek Babakhanian.i was born in Iran, Tehran. My ethnicity is Armenian, and I was raised by Armenian parents at a Muslim community. I started attending school at the age of five, after 12 years of going to school and studying hard I finally received my high school diploma from a Persian high school. Even though, I attended Persian schools through out the 12 years, but I also kept up with my own language, which is Armenian.
Specifically, back then it was pretty hard to get a decent job to at least make a living out of it, but I managed to attend some private classes on accounting and succeeded in that field, therefore I got my first job at a huge television production company, as a accountant. At first, I had to work really hard to impress my boss, but after a while I got the higher position in the company as the head accountant. at the age of 25 I got married to my wonderful husband, and soon after four years I had my oldest son and after five years I had my second son.
The life had gotten very complicated in Iran because of the revolution, so my husband and I decided to leave the country to make a better life and future for our children. We arrived to United States in 1999, and right after we arrived here I decided to continue my education in accounting field, so therefore I started attending Glendale community college and took some general education classes for the start. In conclusion I want to mention that since I have arrived to this country I have been working and going to school at the same time in order to make a better life for myself and my family. I am very thankful to god for having such a great family, friends and most importantly all those people for instance my instructors who have helped me get through my educational skills through all these years.
No comments:
Post a Comment